In current short guide/tip we will show you how to fix it:
- First login to your joomla administratior.
- Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Discover
- Click Discover button (left top)
- After few seconds you should see 3 or 4 plugins with names starting with “Installer – Install from …”
- Click checkbox for all or just for Installer – Install from Upload.
- Then click Install button at the top
- Now you have to enable them.
- Go to Extensions -> Plugins and there find all plugins with “Installer” name , next you should enable them (!)
- That’s all. Now you can install Joomla! extensions again, also from JoomShaper download section.
I hope this tip help to keep dark/blond/red hairs, not to became grey.
- See more at: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/joomla-3-6-no-installation-plugin-has-been-enabled-how-to-fix-it#sthash.wwRNi82U.dpuf